- HIFU and HIFU Lipo and Plasma Fibroblast treatments results will vary from person to person and all aftercare advice must be followed to benefit from the treatment, NO REFUNDS are given.
- Eyelash Extension Training is between the hours of 10am to 4pm and is not available on a Saturday, deposits and Full payments are non refundable but can be transferred to another date if 5 days notice is given, a time limit of 3 months is given for you to complete and pass your case studies otherwise more training will be required at cost if you want to gain your certificate.
Eyelash Extension and other non training appointments, please read the Terms and Conditions as outlined below :
- A Booking Fee Deposit or Full payment secures your appointment and will be deducted from the total bill. If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact me ASAP or use the Ovatu self move option on site, so I can offer the appointment to someone else. Failure to give at least 48 hours notice will result in loss of your booking fee deposit . A courtesy reminder message is sent 72 hrs before your appointment, if you are late for your appointment you will still be charged for the booked time slot.
- Please arrive with clean eyes (no eye make -up on) as removal eats into your application time.
- You will be shown how to keep your lashes clean and it is your responsibility to do this in between your maintenance appointments.
- DO NOT wear contact lenses during your Eyelash appointment. The salon has limited space and is for myself and the client only. Therefore, unless otherwise agreed upon, do not bring children, other family or friends along to your appointment. FINALLY!! For the best possible results you need to stay still, relax and enjoy being pampered.