Eyelash Extensions have taken the world by storm in the past 10 years, you can wake up every day to beautiful lashes that will feel like your own, there will be no need to apply mascara so say good bye to Panda Eyes!, when applied correctly by a skilled and experienced therapist they will not damage your own lashes, we will custom every set to create your desired look..
Eyelash Extensions come in a variety of different lengths, curls and thickness and styles, so there is always something to suit clients of all ages, results will vary from client to client, each result will differ depending on the platform of existing natural lashes that you have and the set that you decide to choose. Here at Luv2lash we pride always in always learning the new techniques available and always using high quality lashes with the best glues for a strong bond, so sit back and take your time to read about all the Lash Extension choices below.
- Cashmere Individual Eyelash Extensions ( Semi- Permanent )
The exclusive design and unique material can increase the lash width without adding too much weight, ideal for fine natural lashes, they create a glam bolder look that have a beautiful sheen that make them pop on your eyes. The difference between these lashes and normal lashes is that the diameter of the lash is flat instead of round, giving a more glamorous look as the lashes appear thicker.
- Full Set of Cashmere Individual lashes normally £45.00, FULL SET SPECIAL OFFER £35.00
- 45min infill -£22.00, 1hr infill- £27.00.
Infills offered when you have about 50% of extensions remaining.
Russian Volume Eyelashes
Russian Volume eyelashes lashes is a sustainable volume eyelash technique developed in Russia that is now spreading to the USA and Europe, Russian Volume Lashes consist of applying multiple very fine lash extensions, to each natural eyelash in a fanned shape, these fans are hand made so we can design a bespoke look and because these fans are hand made they will wrap around your eyelash for better retention . This can result in having 200- 500 eyelash extensions applied to each eye, rather than the regular 80-100 extensions per eye with the classic 1:1 eyelash extensions. The extensions used are even lighter, and finer than Siberian Mink Eyelash extensions, which means multiple lashes can be applied without damaging the lash, looking “clumpy”, or feeling too heavy and unnatural. When multiple fanned out lashes are applied, they create a full fluffy look . As there are significantly more lashes per natural lash (between 2-10), Russian Volume Lashes will look fuller for longer, infills normally required 3-4 weeks. .
- 2D Korean Mink or Cashmere(synthetic) Russian Volume (2 fanned out lashes applied to one natural eyelash) hand made, 150+ lashes approx per eye normally £60.00, SPECIAL OFFER £50.00, Korean lashes will give a finer but natural volume look and cashmere will give a more bolder glam volume look.45min infill-£27.00, 1hr infill £32.00
- 3D/6D Russian Volume(3 to 6 fanned out lashes applied to one natural lash) using silk handmade fans, 500 lashes approx per eye-normally £70.00, SPECIAL OFFER £60.00.
- 45min infill- £30.00, 1hr infill £35.00, 1 hr 30min infill £50.00.
Infills only offered when you have about a minimum 50% approx of extensions remaining.
using groups of multiple lashes to create volume giving a similar look to Russian volume in a shorter treatment time
- Full set – £60.00, 1hr infill £32.00, 45min infill £27.00.
100% Real Siberian Mink Individual Eyelash Extensions
100% Siberian Mink Eyelash Extensions are the latest trend in the beauty industry they are favourete’s to the celebrities such as Madonna, Jo lo and Beyonce that give your eyelashes a lush velvet-like appearance as well as the most natural result available, real mink eyelash are superior to man made synthetic lashes as they are beautifully soft, more natural looking, and are that light you will not even feel you have them on. No harm is caused to the animal in the process as the hairs are harvested by gentle brushing, then the hairs are sanitised, so even people with allergies to animals should be able to wear these mink lashes.
- Full set of Individual 100% Real Siberian Mink Eyelashes £65.00, this set is a very very natural looking set and look like real eyelashes, they have a natural curl and not as dark as synthetic lashes and are very fine and will create a very very natural look. 45min infill- £30.00, 1hr infill- £35.00.
- Full Set 100% Real Siberian mink 2D Volume £80.00, 2 fanned out lashes applied to each natural lash,natural curl, very natural light volume set.
45min infill- £35.00, 1hr infill, £40.00.
If you want to keep your eyelash extensions lashes looking full and fabulous you will need a infill every 2-5wks approx depending on what set of lashes is applied and the time between infills will depend on your natural lash cycle and what length and thickness of lash is applied and how you have looked after your Lashes, caring for your lashes is simple, treat them with care, no rubbing and follow the aftercare advice given, infills prices are offered when you have about 50% of your lashes remaining, otherwise a full set charge will be applied.
Before your eyelash extensions are applied to your natural eyelashes we will measure the length of your natural eyelashes to determine which length and thickness is suitable. we will isolate each natural eyelash using tweezers, then each synthetic silk/mink lash will be individually bonded to your own eyelash using a invisible seal that will give you long, thicker lush lashes. This treatment is painless and many clients fall asleep during the treatment and wake up to gorgeous lashes. Eyelash Extensions will instantly open up the eyes, giving tired ageing peepers an instant pick-me-up which will take years off.
How Long will they last?
When aftercare advice is followed each eyelash extensions should last for the life the natural eyelash, each of our natural lashes are at there own stage of life cycle, we naturally shed 2 eyelashes approx per day, so infills are recommended every 3/4 weeks approx, depending on the lash style set you choose and if you care for your lashes correctly. Infills are offered when you have 50% approx of your extensions remaining, arriving on time for your appointment will ensure you will receive the maximum amount of eyelashes. Waiting more than 5 weeks between appointments will generally requires another full set appointment price or higher priced infill.
This procedure should not be rushed, avoid technicians you state they can do full sets in 30mins,, technicians who do this may not isolate each natural eyelash(express lashes) they may use the express method were they just glue the lashes on top of each other, this will result in a very messy look and will cause damage to your eyelashes, express lashes cannot be infilled. It is very important to see pictures of the technicians work not just the company brand picture they use to promote their service, do not presume that high priced salons will apply a properly applied set and also don’t be tempted to shop around for the cheapest set,
Removal of eyelashes applied by Luv2lash is £15.00.
Before Your Appointment
- Please if possible arrive with no make up on your eyes, however cleansing pads are available for yourself for you to remove your make up but refrain from wearing water proof mascara before your appointment.
- Do not remove eye make up with oil based make up remover, the oil in the remover will effect the bonding of the eyelashes.
- Refrain from wearing waterproof mascara or curling your eyelashes for 48hrs before your appointment as this can effect the bonding of the extensions.
- It is not necessary to have a eyelash tint before your lashes are applied and eyelash tints should not be carried out no earlier than 48hrs before your appointment as the oil in the tint can effect the bonding of the eyelashes.
- You may want to remove contact lenses if worn, as your eyes are closed throughout the treatment.
- Do not expose you lashes to heat(including sunbeds) or steam for 48 hours, failure to do this will result in loss of lashes.
- Do not get your eyelash extensions wet for 24hrs after application.
- Do not apply oil based mascara to the lashes, this will cause them to fall out as the oil in the mascara dissolves the glue, even non oil based mascara is hard to remove from the eyelash extensions without damaging them and a build up of mascara can cause eye infections.
- Do not rub your eyes.
- Arrive with no mascara on eyelashes for infills
- Do not use an eyelash curlers, these will damage your lashes.
- Be gentle when cleansing the lash area,
- Do not use oil based cleansers or make up removers, ..Simple non oil based eye make up remover is recommended.
- Use eye makeup that contains no oils, as oil will dissolve the glue. Liquid eyeliner and cream based eye shadow contains oils, unless otherwise stated .Pencil eyeliner and powder eye shadow does not contain oils.
- NEVER pick or pull at you lashes, If you want your lashes removing, this should be done only by a trained professional.